Welcome to The Daily Recap for January 16th, 2013. Watch our video for a quick look at some of the top stories from the day in less than two minutes. If you missed out on any of today’s big news, this is a great way for you to get caught up fast.
For your convenience, you’ll also find links to all of the stories listed in today’s recap inside…
Featured stories in today’s recap:
- Siri witholding info on iOS 5
- Apple’s 2013 product roadmap
- Apple shareholder meeting on February 27th
- Apple sold 52 million iPhones last quarter
- How Apple could add a fingerprint sensor to the iPhone
- Slimmer iPad with narrow side bezels coming this year?
- An interesting iPad 5 mockup
- A cutting edge chip for a breakthrough Apple device
- The budget iPhone concept
- A new iOS concept video emerges
What was your favorite story of the day? Which story do you think was the biggest? Please sound off in the comments below.