Welcome to The Daily Recap for January 14th, 2013. Watch our video for a quick look at some of the top stories from the day in less than two minutes. If you missed out on any of today’s big news, this is a great way for you to get caught up fast.
For your convenience, you’ll also find links to all of the stories listed in today’s recap inside…
Featured stories in today’s recap:
- Apple reportedly cuts iPhone part orders
- Galaxy S sales surpass 100M mark
- AAPL tanks below $500
- A new concept from the designer of ‘Auxo’
- How to extract download history on OS X
- Microsoft Surface sells a paltry 1M units last quarter
- Facebook Messenger on a jailbroken iPad
- Better Switcher Position
- Replace slide to unlock with tap to unlock
- Write your own tweaks with upcoming ‘Flex’ utility
What was your favorite story of the day? Which story do you think was the biggest? Please sound off in the comments below.