Welcome to The Daily Recap for January 10th, 2013. Watch our video for a quick look at some of the top stories from the day in less than two minutes. If you missed out on any of today’s big news, this is a great way for you to get caught up fast.
For your convenience, you’ll also find links to all of the stories listed in today’s recap inside…
Featured stories in today’s recap:
- Apple settles Retina image lawsuit
- The iPhone quick-draw system
- Samsung launching new gizmos
- Apple shoots down budget iPhone chatter
- Google releases yet another iOS app
- Angry Birds Space updated
- Is the CD making a comeback?
- Apple evaluating Retina screens for iPad mini
- Infiniboard updated
- On that budget iPhone
What was your favorite story of the day? Which story do you think was the biggest? Please sound off in the comments below. See you guys on Monday!