Welcome to The Daily Recap for January 3rd, 2013. Watch our video for a quick look at some of the top stories from the day in less than two minutes. If you missed out on any of today’s big news, this is a great way for you to get caught up fast.
For your convenience, you’ll also find links to all of the stories listed in today’s recap inside…
Featured stories in today’s recap:
- Ubuntu wants in on the mobile action
- Apple moves to patent Notification Center
- Touch screen lag goes kaput
- The iPhone continues to sell big
- Pebble readies for CES
- Facebook Messenger gains VoIP
- Add a custom carrier logo without jailbreaking (Windows)
- jOBS to hit theaters in April
- Gorilla Glass 3
- Hundreds hits iOS
What was your favorite story of the day? Which story do you think was the biggest? Please sound off in the comments below. See you guys on Monday!