Welcome to The Daily Recap for December 20th, 2012. Watch our video for a quick look at some of the top stories from the day in less than two minutes. If you missed out on any of today’s big news, this is a great way for you to get caught up fast.
For your convenience, you’ll also find links to all of the stories listed in today’s recap inside…
Featured stories in today’s recap:
- USPTO invalidates another Apple patent
- More app discounts
- A Microsoft Surface inspired keyboard for iPad
- Apple orders more iPad minis
- Siri’s reliance on Google cut in half
- Steve Jobs wanted to name Safari ‘Freedom’
- Auxo perfects the app switcher
- 10 tips for getting more out of Google Maps
- Instagram updated with yet another new filter
- Sebastien interviews pod2g
What was your favorite story of the day? Which story do you think was the biggest? Please sound off in the comments below.
Want to know about a great app? Try Duet Display, an awesome app that turns your iPhone or iPad into an extra display for your Mac or PC. Get it now in the App Store.