Welcome to The Daily Recap for December 19th, 2012. Watch our video for a quick look at some of the top stories from the day in less than two minutes. If you missed out on any of today’s big news, this is a great way for you to get caught up fast.
For your convenience, you’ll also find links to all of the stories listed in today’s recap inside…
Featured stories in today’s recap:
- Apple moving up next gen iPad mini production
- Foxconn reportedly testing Apple Televisions
- EA has a huge sale
- Get a $50 iTunes gift card for $40
- Redbox Instant aims to compete with Netflix
- Liquidmetal allows headphone wires to be stretched
- How to download and explore your Twitter archive
- Walt Mossberg chimes in on Google Maps
- Tim Cook talks being recruited by Steve Jobs
- Apple breaks ground on Austin campus
What was your favorite story of the day? Which story do you think was the biggest? Please sound off in the comments below.
Want to know about a great app? Try Duet Display, an awesome app that turns your iPhone or iPad into an extra display for your Mac or PC. Get it now in the App Store.