The national retailer updated its iOS app yesterday with support for the iPhone 5’s larger display, iOS 6, and the new ability to push store coupons to the Passbook app…
Here’s the full change log:
- Now you can receive coupons directly in the app and scan them in the store.
- Add coupons to Passbook on iOS 6.
- Filter search results by price, in-store or online availability, color and much more.
- Supports the larger screen size for the iPhone 5 and new iPod Touch.
- Change the color or size of a product right from your cart.
- View ratings and reviews for Daily Deals.
The Target application is a full-featured shopping title. You can use it to create shopping lists, check product prices, and receive special offers. And now, with Passbook support, you can find and use those special offers with ease.
If you’re interested in checking it out, the Target app is available in the App Store, for free.
Want to know about a great app? Try Duet Display, an awesome app that turns your iPhone or iPad into an extra display for your Mac or PC. Get it now in the App Store.