It’s been a big night for game releases. Hot on the heels of Tiny Wings 2, Rovio’s Amazing Alex has just hit the App Store. The game marks Rovio’s first title outside of the Angry Birds franchise.
Based on the once-popular iOS game Casey’s Contraptions, Amazing Alex features more than 100 levels of physics puzzles. Players can even create their own levels, using 35 interactive objects…
Here are some of the game’s top features:
- 100 amazing levels to test your creativity
- Regular free updates with new levels
- Create your own levels and share them with friends or with the whole world
- Amazingly social — share your levels and solutions with friends, or see theirs
- 35 fully interactive objects and four fun locations
- Download and play the best fan-created levels from around the world
- Retina optimized for resolutionary experience
If you still need some convincing, make sure to check out our full rundown of Amazing Alex, complete with game trailer.
Have you downloaded Amazing Alex yet?