Last week, we told you about Gameloft’s upcoming new first-person shooter, N.O.V.A 3. And with its stunning graphics and Halo-esque gameplay, the latest iteration of the popular sci-fi series looked pretty impressive.
Well for those of you who have been looking forward to playing the game on your own iOS device, we’ve got some good news for you. It appears that N.O.V.A 3 has just landed in the App Store…
Honestly, we feel that Gameloft’s preview of the game was enough to warrant purchasing the app. But for those of you who need a little bit more convincing, here’s some of N.O.V.A 3′s most compelling gameplay elements:
- An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 6 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 6 different maps.
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
- Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay on iOS (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
N.O.V.A 3 is a universal app, for both the iPhone and the iPad. And if you’re interested, you can grab it from the App Store for $6.99.
Have you played N.O.V.A 3 yet? What do you think?