Minutes ago, Apple updated iTunes to version 10.4.1. Apple initially released iTunes 10.4 to bring full screen support in Lion to its media software.
Version 10.4.1 of iTunes doesn’t bring much but the usual bug fixes. We have the full change log below…
- Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
- Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
- Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
- Addresses issues with VoiceOver support
I updated to the latest version and can confirm that it is safe for jailbroken devices.
You can update directly via iTunes or by downloading from Apple’s website.