Tapbots, the developer behind popular clipboard manager Pastebot, Calcbot, and Convertbot has just released another signature app to the App Store: Tweetbot.
Tapbots has been known as one of the most innovative, user experience-oriented iPhone app developers, and their latest app, Tweetbot doesn’t seem to disappoint.
Tweetbot is a Twitter client with personality…
Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & smart gestures, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
Tweetbot includes several new features such as:
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Smart Gestures. Use Twitter more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
- Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
- Support for multiple services like Read it Later, Instapaper, Cloudapp URL Shortening.
- Push Notifications via Boxcar.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos and videos, manage your lists, and much more.
Several early reviews from well-known media outlets peg the device as the best Twitter client on the App Store.
Expect our full review on the app within the next couple of days! If you’ve already purchased the app, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments!