CameraWallpaper is a new tweak available in Cydia that lets you use the camera of your iPhone as your wallpaper, meaning that anything your camera sees will be displayed as your wallpaper.
As soon as you are on your iPhone springboard, you will see whatever is in front of your camera as a wallpaper. Thanks to an intuitive Activator integration, you will also be able to snap a picture at any time and use this picture as your wallpaper.
Confused about how CameraWallpaper works? Then check out the video below…
CameraWallpaper includes the following features:
- Use your live camera as your wallpaper
- Take a picture anytime from SpringBoard
- Innovative control menu, activator-enabled
- Toggle between front and rear camera
- Turn the torch on/off
- Set flash mode (auto,force-on,force-off) when capturing photos
- Auto Focus
- Auto Exposure
- Auto WhiteBalance
- Pause-resume camera
- Auto-start modes
- Battery saving options
- Set video transparency so you can see your wallpaper in the back
- Set icons transparency
The question on everybody’s mind now must be “what about battery life?” Well, obviously this tweak will drain your battery, but I guess it’s the price to pay for such an innovative mod.
CameraWallpaper is available on Cydia for $1.99.
If you give it a try, make sure to let us know what you think about it by leaving a comment.