Apple recently released a new iPad commercial in attempt to seperate it even further from it’s competitors labeling the iPad as “iconic”. The commercial focuses on some aspects of the iPad that really sets it apart. Here are the highlights:
- Music creation on the ipad is 2nd to none
- Reading the news with the best interactive interface
- Word processing applications for use in the classroom
- Large, bright & colorful display for viewing books and magazines
- Best of all, the iPad now has 60,000+ iPad specific apps availble in the App Store
Here’s Apple’s take on the commercial: “From Hollywood to the classroom, the iPad now has over 60,000 apps for just about everyone and everything. Go to www.apple.com/ipad to learn more.”
What do you think? Has the iPad established itself has the icon amongst the tablet industry?