It was only a matter of time until this happened. The lawsuit that obviously focuses on the iPhone 4 antenna issue, makes several claims:
- General Negligence (APPLE and AT&T)
- Defect in Design, Manufacture, and Assembly (APPLE)
- Breach of Express Warranty (APPLE)
- Breach of Implied Warranty for Merchantability (APPLE and AT&T)
- Breach of Implied Warranty of Fitness for a Particular Purpose (APPLE and AT&T)
- Deceptive Trade Practices (APPLE and AT&T)
- Intentional Misrepresentation (APPLE and AT&T)
- Negligent Misrepresentation (APPLE and AT&T)
- Fraud by Concealment (APPLE and AT&T)
I don’t like lawsuits as they usually don’t solve the issue, they just compensate it. In this case however, Apple’s audacity and lack of action is such that I can understand why a few people would want to sue the company.
Thank god MacGyver has a fix for this antenna issue.
Want to know about a great app? Try Duet Display, an awesome app that turns your iPhone or iPad into an extra display for your Mac or PC. Get it now in the App Store.