No, the title of this post is not a joke – with the number of apps that are being written especially for the iPhone, why is it so surprising that there are a few that are meant for those who yearn to get on the right side of their beloved or the one they’re trying to impress. After all, haven’t you heard that love makes the world go round? So if you want to become a better lover, here goes – a list of apps (in no particular order of importance) that will help you on your way:
1. Girlfriend Keeper: If you’re bad with dates and remembering anniversaries, this is just the app for you. It sends out romantic texts based on levels of affection – it’s like cruise control for text messages.
2. Skout Flirting: Another nifty mobile dating app that allows you to hook up with eligible singles who match your preferences.
3. Cellphone Tracker: This app allows you to find your lover’s location using their cellphone number, so it’s a great tool if you’re looking to catch them out on a lie or just catch up with them.
Tools of the trade…
4. Phospho: Before you dismiss this as just another flashlight app, try using it when you’ve dropped your condom in the dark and fumbling for it and enjoy your lover’s gratitude.
5. Textfree Unlimited: Use this app to drive your lover crazy with sweet, romantic and saucy messages all through the day – it’s all free, so go ahead and text away!
6. Brascanner: Wow your lover with this app by scanning her fingerprint and predicting what bra color she’s wearing – you can get her to prove later that you’re right, or wrong. It’s a win-win situation either way!
7. Skype: Use Skype for your iPhone to call or IM your lover, anytime you want to and free of cost.
Sex it up…
8. Sex Drive Up: This app claims to boost your sex drive if you listen to the binaural voiceover for just 15 minutes – try it out to become a better lover.
9. Vibrate Massager: It’s designed to be used on your neck to relieve aching muscles, but hey, who knows? It could be put to better use elsewhere too if you’re adventurous enough!
10. Sexulator: Use this app to keep complete track of your sex life; add when, where, how and with who into a password protected app that is displayed innocuously on your screen as Cal.
11. Sex Positions Decision Maker: If you’re running out of new positions and still feeling adventurous, try out this free app for additional insight and information on how to maximize your performance as a lover.
12. Passion: Download this app if you want to prove how good a lover you are – when you strap your iPhone to your wrist or place it on the bed before you start to have sex, it appraises your sexual performance based on movement and the intensity of orgasm, and rates you on a scale of 10. Warning: Any damage to your iPhone is at your own risk.
13. Bedometer: You can not only count the number of calories you expend when having sex with this app, you can also post your score on Facebook for all your friends to see! How’s that for spicing up your sex life and boosting your image as a lover!
14. Spice Dice: This app is from Durex, your friendly condom maker; it promises to spice up your sex life with tips on positions and other sexual tidbits when you shake the dice.
15. How Much do You Know About Sex: The perfect quiz to take with your lover – find out how much you both know about sex and how you can discover the rest together.
Look who’s talking…
16. Mirror in Your Pocket: Need to know how you look before that hot date and there’s no mirror in sight? This app lets you use your iPhone as a mirror, and voila, you’re all set to go.
17. Track your Weight: Let’s face it – fat is not fit, and if you’re not fit, you don’t fit into the image of a lover boy. So use this app to keep track of your weight and stay on your diet and fitness track.
18. Gymgoal Life: If your weight is getting out of hand or if you want to revamp your fitness routine, use this app to gain access to a variety of exercises and the best and safest ways to do them.
19. GoodFoodNearYou: If you’re looking for a bite to eat either before you head back to her place or when you’re done and ready to leave for a night out, use this app to help you find a restaurant that offers healthy food.
20. Diet2Go: Gain access to the largest collection of diets and latest news concerning weight loss information and healthy eating with this app – your lover is sure to be impressed with both your attitude and your fit and healthy body.
This guest post is contributed by Anna Miller, who writes on the topic of online degrees. She welcomes your comments at her email id: email@example.com. Check out the guidelines if you want to submit a guest post to be published on iPhone Download Blog.