Just like ScreenRecorder, Display Recorder records your iPhone screen in real time. Thanks to this application, you can now easily record what’s going on on your iPhone screen.
Here is a list of features available on DisplayRecorder:
- Records directly to high quality AVI
- Web interface to manage recordings
- On-device YouTube uploading
- Adjustable framerate & quality settings
- Hardware accelerated video encoding
- Activator integration for quick access
- Remote control via web interface
Unlike ScreenRecorder, Display Recorder uses little resources, you’re not limited in the video length, and it is generally much more stable. The app also allows you to export your videos directly to YouTube.
Display Recorder is available from Cydia for $4.99. It is compatible with the iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3G only.
This article is brought to you by Duet Display, an awesome app that turns your iPhone or iPad into an extra display for your Mac or PC. Get it now in the App Store.