It’s been pretty crazy for us since iPhone 3.0 was unveiled yesterday and we’ve been blogging and testing like mad men! But hey, we’re not complaining; it’s all we love…
We’ve written several posts about the new iPhone 3.0 within the last 24 hours and I thought it would be nice to do a little recap of everything that’s been said. This post is aimed at making it easier for you to browse through what we wrote about 3.0 so you can access the information you’re looking for more quickly.
- iPhone 3.0 roundup: a summary of the most important new features of OS 3.0 (MMS, copy/paste, push notifications, etc…)
- iPhone 3.0 let downs: 3.0 sure is great, but it’s still missing a lot of features that most smartphones already have
- iPhone 3.0 event video: the full video of the event
- iPhone 3.0 jailbreak: believe it or not but firmware 3.0 can be jailbroken
- undocumented iPhone 3.0 features: some new features that haven’t been documented, and some that have
- exclusive iPhone 3.0 hands on: we got our hands on 3.0, and we’re sharing it with you… screenshots included!
- iPhone 3.0 speed test: see how the beta 3.0 compares to 2.2.1
We’re most likely gonna write a little more about 3.0 within the next few days and we’ll update this post as the news come.