ZodTTd has updated gpSPhone, the Gameboy Advance emulator for the iPhone and iPod Touch. This is a public release for firmware 2.x.x, and is available via Cydia with the built-in ZodTTD Public Repo.
Here’s what is new in gpSPhone v2.5.0:
- Made for firmware 2.x.x.
- Adds MultiTouch! Press 5+ buttons at once.
- Addition of MultiTouch fixes Metroid Fusion controller issues.
- Sound is better. It has some gaps during slow playback.
- Faster and more stable iPhone & iPod Touch code.
- Added recent code for removing the blur effect filter when screen is scaled. This improved performance as well.
- Removed annoying ad view. Uses new ad view in a seperate window.
- Fixed the file browser bug.
Pending known issues:
- Sound has gaps during slowdown of emulation.
- Suspending the iPhone / iPod Touch results in the status bar being overlayed on top of the emulator. Looking into a fix.