So long as APPLE release new product, many lovers will pay more attention. Since iPhone came into the market, all the owners are excited by its multi-functions. Soon the problem come, we wonder how to convert DVD to iPhone perfectly.
I spent several days to try many of such software; here is the result I want to share with APPLE lovers. Of course several standards may keep my opinion hold water.
1) Cost/Performance: Everybody wants to gain more with less money.
2) Speed: Nobody wants to waste too much time waiting.
3) Profile: Of course we want our software can convert all kinds of video formats.
4) Personal Demands: For example, someone just wants to convert part of the DVD video, or others want the special output video format like PSP compliant forms and etc.
5) Easy to use: we want to make things easy.
Concerning the above factors, I’ve selected 3 iPhone converters for reference.
1. Cucusoft DVD + Video to iPhone Converter – $39.95
Cucusoft DVD + Video to iPhone Converter provides fast access to high-qualified, easy-handled DVD to MP4 rip, can convert DVD to MP4, convert DVD to MPEG4, AVI, H.264, DivX, XviD video formats, which are extensively supported by most portable media players (MP4 player) such as Video iPod, Apple TV,Zune, Archos AV500/AV700/Gmini402, iRiver PMP-100, Creative Zen Vision, etc.
2. PavTube DVD to iPhone Converter: $29
It is a powerful yet easy-to-use iPhone converter that can convert DVD to iPhone MP4 M4V video (MPEG-4) H.264, rip DVD audio to iPhone MP3 and M4A audio formats, and copy your DVD movies onto Apple iPhone with great quality. With this Phone converter, you can also convert DVD to other Apple mobile devices including iPod and Apple TV.
3. Lenogo DVD to iPhone Converter $29
Lenogo DVD to iPhone Converter is a very powerful yet easy-to-use DVD to iPhone Converter program. It can rip DVD to iPhone MP4, M4V (MPEG-4 Video) files, iPod and Apple TV video files, convert DVD audios to iPhone MP3 and M4A (MPEG-4 audio) files, and convert DVD movies for playback on Apple iPhone, iPod and Apple TV with excellent image and sound quality.
At the end, have you got some idea? Here are some suggestions for your reference.
1) Cucusoft converts DVDs so quick, but limits converting time if you don’t pay for it. It is my personal favorite. That’s what I use to copy my DVDs.
2) PavTube DVD to iPhone Converter provides beautiful interface and more special functions but waste too much time in converting.
3) You may feel that Lenogo DVD to iPhone Converter fits kids, but it’s not easy to control.
Above is my three-day research on iPhone converters; hope it can give you some idea on this issue. I’m not expert on it, just the same with you. I was an iPhone user, who wants to share the product experience with others, let’s enjoy the merits of our video iPhone!